Because modern vehicles are machines and can sometimes go wrong we include a 3 Month Platinum RAC Warranty for your peace of mind within the windscreen price of every vehicle. RAC Warranty provides you with the additional security that should your vehicle experience a mechanical failure or breakdown RAC are on hand to minimise your inconvenience and personal cost. RAC Warranty allows you to use any VAT registered garage in the UK for repairs and will also pay for unexpected mechanical failures should you decide to take the car into Europe for your holidays.
As an RAC Dealer we are proud to offer 12 months Complimentary RAC Membership with every warranty. This membership covers the vehicle for Roadside Assistance & Vehicle Recovery 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The RAC are the worlds' oldest motoring organisation and have more patrols per member than any other motoring organisation.
This policy covers all mechanical and electrical parts on your vehicle.
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED PARTS:
- All mechanical and electrical parts
- Turbo (Factory Fitted)
- Infotainment/ Multimedia Unit (Factory Fitted)
- Key Remote Fobs and Key Cards
- Timing belts
Please see policy wording for full details of covered parts.
RAC Platinum Plus Warranty is our top-of-the-range warranty. It offers true peace of mind as it covers all mechanical and electronic components except for the below parts
- Clutch: Where the failure is due to the clutch having reached the end of its normal working life due to the age and mileage or the clutch is burnt out.
- General: (i) All bodywork, handles and hinges, interior/exterior trim, brightwork, paint, glass (including front & rear heated screens & elements), weatherstrips, rubber seals, sheet metal, sun roof guides, seats (including all internal electrical/mechanical components), carpets, seat belts and pre-tensioners, wiper arms/blades /washer jets, wheels and tyres, wheel alignment/tracking/balancing adjustments. (ii) Parts subject to manufacturer's servicing requirements or periodic repair including but not limited to spark plugs/glow plugs, Electrical leads and all filters. (iii) Any item or accessory not in the manufacturer's original specifications.
- Working materials: Unless working materials and supplies required as a direct result of the failure of an included part.
- Brakes: Brake discs, brake pads, brake linings/shoes.
- Contaminated fuel: The clearing of fuel lines, filters and pumps/ injectors.
- Electrics: Bulbs, LED, High Intensity Discharge (HID), lamps/lenses, batteries, fuses, wiring harness, wiring terminals and remaking of disturbed electrical connections
- Miscellaneous items: Air conditioning recharging, ECU reflashes/upgrades, exhaust system, auxiliary drive belts, brackets, mountings, tappings, supports, fixings and fastening devices, fuel tank and fuel lines, rubber hoses, metal pipes or plastic pipes and unions, core plugs and air bags.
RAC Platinum Maintenance & Breakdown covers ALL Mechanical & Electrical components for failure to perform their normal function. Platinum Maintenance & Breakdown is available for vehicles up to 9 Years with less than 90,000 miles at inception.
There are no mileage restrictions after inception and obviously there are a few exceptions such as service items, wear and tear items such as brake pads plus of course components that are not mechanical or electrical such as glass or bodywork. Please ask our Sales Consultant for the full component coverage and terms and conditions.
- All mechanical and electrical components covered
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDED:
- £1,000 individual claim limit with unlimited claims
- Full UK and European Coverage (Warranty only)
- 90 days complimentary RAC Assistance included
- Vehicle Hire
- Overnight Accommodation
- Available for 1, 2 or 3 years