Drive away with complete peace of mind.
Here at Redrose Cars, the last thing we want is to see our customers face huge repair bills on any car they have bought from us.
Although modern vehicles are becoming more and more reliable, the components used are becoming increasingly expensive to replace when a mechanical breakdown does occur.
We are proud to be able to offer Extended Warranties and GAP Insurance for extra reassurances.
Our comprehensive used car warranties allow customers to ensure that if the worst happens to their prized vehicle, it won't break the bank to put things right. Warranties can be purchased with coverage lasting from six months up to the lifetime of the vehicle. They can include recovery of your vehicle and repairs can be carried out by mechanics located nationwide.
By buying a car with the Autoguard Warranty you have made the right choice
Present-day automobiles represent a high technical standard and offer a maximum in reliability. Nonetheless, costly damage to important and expensive module components can happen to anyone. With the Autoguard Warranty, you can play it safe just in case it happens.
Autoguard Premium Warranty
What is covered?
All mechanical and electrical components of the vehicle that were manufacturer's original fitments except those listed below;
Additional items covered:
- In-car Entertainment Systems (Please note that these items will be covered up to 25% including VAT, of your claim limit on original manufacturer's equipment up to a maximum of £500)
- Air Conditioning & Climate Control Systems (Please note that these items will be covered up to a maximum of 40% including VAT of your claim limit up to a maximum of £800)
- SAT NAV Equipment (Please note that this item will be covered up to a maximum of 25% including VAT, of your claim limit up to a maximum of £500)
- Additional Cover We will provide cover on the vehicle's Catalytic Converter provided an extra fee has been collected and your vehicle was under 5 years of age at time of purchase.
Components not covered:
- Gradual deterioration of performance of a component in line with the age and mileage of the vehicle will be classed as "wear and tear" and excluded from the guarantee.
- All bodywork and trim, seat belts (any part), glass (including heated screens and door mirrors), sunroof panels, fuel tank, wheels and tyres. Air bags or disposal of air bags.
- Minor fluid leaks, odours, external oil leaks, worn or perished seals.
- Consumable items such as, but not exclusively limited to light bulbs, drive belts, wiper blades, brake linings, brake discs, cylinders, cables, glow plugs, split pipes, all hoses and key fobs.
- Blocked, porous or seized components - including seized brake calipers and caliper motors.
- Clearing or cleaning of fuel lines or components, contamination of fuel system either by incorrect fuelling or water ingress. Damage caused to any component by water ingress.
- Clutch components, unless mechanically failed.
- Electrical connections, wiring looms and batteries.
- Exhaust system, including but not limited to manifolds, mufflers, brackets and mountings. Including de-pollution or diesel particulate filters and systems and EGR valves.
- Cylinder block liners for vehicles over 3000 cc.
Autoguard Select Warranty
What is covered?
- Automatic & CVT Transmission All components contained within the transmission casing
- Brakes Master cylinder, ABS wheel speed sensor, restrictor valve and servo. (Excluding seized callipers).
- Casings The following casings are only covered if their failure is a direct result of a failure of a covered component and will constitute part of the total claim subject to the policy limits
- Clutch Release bearing, master and slave cylinders. (Excluding burnt out parts and wear and tear)
- Engine The rocker assembly, including hydraulic followers, inlet and exhaust valves (except carbonised, burnt, pitted and sticking valves), cylinder head gasket, camshaft and followers, timing gears and chains (excluding tensioner), oil pump, pistons and rings, con-rods, gudgeon pins and bearings, crankshaft and bearings, inlet manifold and ring gear
- Engine Cooling System Water pump, viscous fan coupling, thermostat and thermostat housing, expansion tank, heater matrix and coolant temperature sensor. Excluding frost damage.
- Engine Management (ECU) Engine electronic control unit.
- Front & Rear Suspension Coil springs, upper and lower wishbones and ball and swivel joints. Excluding bushes.
- Fuel System Throttle body, airflow meter, throttle position sensor, oxygen sensor, throttle potentiometer, map sensor, injectors, lift pump, mechanical fuel pump. Excluding breakdown as a result of contamination or failure to meet current emission legislation.
- Steering (incl. power assisted steering) Steering rack and pinion, steering box, pump and idler box. Excluding power steering belts, external links and joints, rubber boots, swivel pins and oil leaks.
- Manual Gearbox All internal components contained within the transmission casing.
- Drive Axle Internal crown wheel and pinion, gears, shafts, bearings and bushes, thrust washers and spacers, drive shafts, including constant velocity joints, hubs, universal joints and couplings. Excluding gaiters.
- Electrical System Starter motor, alternator, coil, window and sun roof motors, electric window switches, sunroof switch, central locking motor, heater fan motor, indicator flasher relay, distributor, front and rear windscreen wiper motors, electrical fuel pump, windscreen washer motors, electronic ignition amplifier, thermostatically-controlled radiator fan motor, horn and tank sender unit.
- Wheel Bearings Front and rear wheel bearings for sudden and unexpected mechanical failure only.
- Should any authorised repair to any of the above components require essential replacement or topping up of lubricants, oils or coolant or replacement of the oil filter these shall be covered as part of the total claim, within the policy limits. Gradual deterioration of performance of a component in line with the age and mileage of the vehicle will be classed as "wear and tear" and excluded from the policy